Thursday, April 19, 2007

VIDEO-Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die Rag


ImpeachforPeace.org put together this mock celebration of war, whose real aim is to point out the autrocity of the war in Iraq. It's put to a version of the "Vietnam Song," which was redone by Chumbawamba under the title, "Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die Rag." Chumbawamba was kind enough to give IfP permission to use their music in connection with this video. It ends with a call to action for everyone to send in a "Do-It-Yourself Impeachment." It only takes a few minutes, but may help stop this presidency, and this war.

2 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

Casual, I hope you don't mind that I'm going to follow your lead and post this video on my blog. I had this Country Joe & The Fish album, and always loved this anti-war song.

I could listen to Tubthumping quite a bit and never get sick of the song: Chumbawumba did a great cover. I was wondering when someone would...

Jodin said...

Feel free, and thx!